BoozCoin Road Map
February – Research any possible regulatory or licensing requirements for the project.
March – Design a whitepaper and RoadMap for the project with relevant dates and timeframes.
April – Create a website, boozcoin.com Contact us page, how to buy Booz Coin, Whitepaper, Road Map, Press Releases.
May – Create BoozCoin on the Solana Network. Code and develop the coin and register with Solana as an official coin on the SOL network.
– Enhance concept of white paper and RoadMap for the project with relevant dates and timeframes.
– Test wallets and select the best wallets for investors in Booz Coin to use.
June – Create all possible social media accounts. Including a Telegram account – used to update the crypto community.
July – Present website and whitepaper to investors.
August – Form Team with roles and responsibilities. Make it official.
September – Register on coin list and various crypto outlets to attract exposure within the crypto community.
October – Raise internal seed funding from investors and issue promissory notes.
– Recruit Marketer’s and create a marketing strategy for launching BoozCoin.
November – Create smart contract to airdrop tokens to seed investors set with lock in periods.
December – Start marketing the Pre-ICO to the public to commence phase 1 of funding.
– Consult with attorneys to commence registration of patent and trademarks.
– Commence issuance of press releases.
January – Commence recruitment of the Booz Army and form focus group to obtain feedback from the BoozCoin Community.
– Recruit Marketer’s and discuss with influencers to promote the project.
– Conduct data analytics research and perform stress tests on website to improve BoozCoins awareness.
– Release phase 1 Pre-ICO.
February – Create Videos showing buyers how to install wallets to transfer BoozCoin when their lock in periods expire.
March – Recruit development team for BoozExchange.
– Publish how to articles for investors on wallet use and coin management.
– Research Legal and regulatory compliance for potential of offering phase 3 to U.S investors.
April – Commence UI design for BoozExchange based on Sureholdings system.
June – Commence development of the NFT Marketplace.
July – Marketing and promotions to generate organic growth in the community.
August – Assessment of market conditions to evaluate possible listing options with the token.
September –Commence development of an integrated industry chain trading platform.
October – Commence recruitment of the Booz Army and form focus group to obtain feedback from the BoozCoin Community.
January – Assessment of market conditions to list BoozCoin on a freely trade-able exchange.
February – Raise capital for BoozCoin on several Launchpads.
March – Commence recruitment of developers for swap Exchange Development
– Commence development of DeFi Staking Platform
– Commence development of Liquidity Pools.
– Commence UI Cross Chain SOL – ETH – USDT
May – Commence development of BoozExchange
November – Establish Partnership with Fine Wine and Spirits Organizations.
December – Commence development on the BoozCoin Payment System.